Sharing a Report or Dashboard
Insights Reports and Dashboards are private to Insights Admins by default. You are able to share them with specific users in the Insights Admin section of the program.
To share a report or dashboard:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click Insights Admin. (You can also click the gear icon on the reports or dashboard pages.)
- Click Reports or Dashboard, depending on which you want to share.
- Click the report/dashboard you want to share.
- Click Set Viewers.
- You can select a user role from the dropdown to narrow the user list.
- You can further narrow the user list by typing into the search box.
- Clicking a user's name will add them to the viewers list on the right. You can click a user's icon to remove them from the viewers list.
- Once all users you want to share the report or dashboard with are listed on the right, click Save.