Grant Access to a Report or Dashboard
Insights reports and dashboards are private to Insights Admins by default. You are able to share them with specific users in the Insights Admin section of the program.
Users with the Reports & Dashboards permission have access to the reports and dashboards pages, where they can use the ones which have been shared with them.
To share a report or dashboard:
- Click your name in the upper left and select Insights Admin. (You can also click the settings gear icon in the upper right on the reports or dashboard pages.)
- Click insert_drive_file Reports or dashboard Dashboards, depending on which you want to share.
- Click the report/dashboard you want to share. Its slider will open.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Edit Info slider.
- Click Select Viewers.
- You can select a user role from the dropdown to narrow the user list.
- You can further narrow the user list by typing into the search box.
- Click a user's name to add them to the viewers list on the right. You can click a user's clear remove icon to take them out of the viewers list.
- Once all users you want to share the report or dashboard with are listed on the right, click Select.
- Click Save.