Sending an Invoice
Permissions needed: Mark Invoices Sent
You are able to email an invoice to your client directly from VenueOps. Invoices can be sent from the account's Financials tab, the event's Financials > Invoices tab, or the Aging Report.
To send an invoice:
- Click an invoice to open its details slider.
- In the details slider, click the mail envelope icon.
- In the Send Invoice slider, click in the Recipient field. A list of all contacts on the account that have email addresses will be listed. Select the recipient(s).
- Send a copy to me will be checked by default. We recommend leaving this checked - you will be cc'd on the email and have a copy for your records.
- Add a subject. This will appear in the subject line of the email.
- Add a message. This will be the body of the email.
- When all information is complete, click Send.
- The invoice will be sent...
...the invoice will be marked as sent...
...we log that the invoice was sent in the account's activity log...
...any items billed on this invoice will be locked...
...and any rental rates billed on this invoice will be locked.