Removing a Payment
If a payment was entered in error, you are able to remove it.
If you are refunding a payment, you may prefer to follow the refund workflow so that the payment and subsequent refund is tracked.
To remove a payment:
- On the account's financials page, click the payment you wish to remove to open its details slider.
- In the details slider, click the pencil icon.
- Click Remove Payment in the bottom right corner of the slider.
- Confirm you wish to remove the payment by clicking OK in the pop up.
- The payment will be removed. Any invoices to which it had been allocated will now have a warning that the invoice is out of date.
- Click the invoice to open its details slider, and click the Update Invoice button to regenerate the invoice document to reflect the removed payment.