Creating an Ad Hoc Credit
You are able to create an ad hoc credit on accounts. This could be a credit due to issues with a previous event, a sponsorship where the sponsor is paying X amount rather than being billed, and so on. If you need to create a credit due to an overpayment, please see this article instead.
To create a credit:
- On the account's financials tab, click the by Credits.
- In the Add Credit slider, add the date, amount of the credit, and any notes needed.
- When all information has been entered click Add.
- The credit will be added.
- Click on the credit to open its details slider. Here you can:
- Click the envelope icon to send a credit memo.
- Click the download icon to download a credit memo.
- Click the pencil icon to edit any credit information.