Setting Default Visibility for Events
This article will walk you through setting default visibility settings for your events and series — this setting is for bookers only. Note that this will only affect events created by you; other users will need to set their own defaults.
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click My Settings.
- Click the edit icon next to Event Defaults.
- Check the options you want on by default:
For more in-depth information about and examples of these settings, please see the Visibility Settings for Bookers article.
- Hide details from non-bookers: Users without the Booker role will only be able to see that an event exists, its date/time, spaces booked, event type, status, contract status, and creator. The name, financials, and other sensitive information will be hidden.
- Show name on avails (if confirmed): Instead of displaying as "Confirmed Event" or their event types, confirmed events with this setting will display their names on Avails. (If Hide details from non-bookers is turned on for an event, it will override this setting.)
- Once you have selected your desired defaults, click Save.
Whenever you open the add event or add series sliders, your default visibility settings will already be set.