Creating a Contact
- Click person Contacts on the left.
- Click the + create contact icon in the upper-right.
- Add an account for your new contact to be in:
- Start typing to search. If you want to select an existing account, click the account from the results dropdown.
- If you are adding a new account, type the complete name then click away from the field. Click Create 'Account Name'.
- The fields for account information will appear. The account's lead source and market segment are required but an address is not.
- Type the name of the contact.
All information other than the account and the contact's name are optional. After this step, you can click Create at the bottom of the slider if no more information is needed for this contact.
- Type the contact's title.
- Type the contact's email address.
- Type the contact's phone number.
- Type a short bio/note about the contact.
- Type an address for the contact.
- Once all the desired information is added for the contact, click Create.