Edit Contact Information
Permissions needed: Accounts & Contacts > Edit
To edit a contact's name and other basic information:
- Go to the contact's details page.
- Click the edit pencil icon next to General Information to open the Edit Contact slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Update the contact's name.
- Update the contact's title.
- Update email addresses and phone numbers for the contact. By clicking the + add icon next to the primary email/phone, you can add as many secondary emails/phones as needed. Click the X remove icon to remove any that are no longer needed. Clicking Set Primary next to a secondary email/phone will make it the primary. If your VenueOps account has email and phone types set up, you can select those, as well. For more information about email and phone types, please see Managing Email, Phone, and Address Types.
- Update who this contact reports to. Begin typing the name of the contact's manager to bring up a list of suggestions. Each contact will be listed with the account they are in for additional context and in case of shared or similar names. Click the appropriate contact to select it.
- You cannot add a contact using this field. If the contact's manager has not been added yet, you can update this contact once he or she has been added.
- For more information, please see Account and Contact Hierarchies.
- Update the contact's bio.
- Add, update, or remove the account's address. By clicking the + add icon next to the primary address, you can add as many secondary addresses as needed. If your VenueOps account has address types set up, you can select those, as well. For more information about address types, please see Managing Email, Phone, and Address Types.
- When you're done making changes, click Save.