Create a Custom Account List View
In VenueOps, you are able to create custom account list views. You may wish to see only accounts managed by a particular user, within certain market segments, from certain lead sources, or in specific cities, states, or countries.
- You may create as many views as you wish.
- Views can be shared with other users on a role-by-role basis. If you are sharing views, we recommend locking them so they cannot be changed accidentally.
To create an account list view:
- Click people Accounts on the left.
Click the filter_list filter icon in the upper-right corner.
In the Edit Filters slider, you can:
- Select an account manager. Only accounts managed by that user will be displayed.
- Toggle Show Inactive if you want to show accounts that are no longer in use. For more information about inactive accounts, please see Inactivate and Reactivate Accounts and Contacts.
- Select the type of accounts you wish to view: Client, Exhibitor, or both.
- Select tags to view accounts which have those tags.
- If you want to only show certain market segments, select them from the Market Segments field.
- If you want to only show certain lead sources, select them from the Lead Sources field.
- Type a city to only include that city.
- Type a state or province to only include that region.
- Type a country to only include that country.
The city, state/province, and country fields look for near-exact matches. For example, "US" will include all accounts with "US" or "USA" as their country, but not "United States."
Click Set to apply your filters.
Drag the edge of a column to resize it.
Click the view_column columns icon in the upper-right corner.
In the Edit Columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the dots on the left to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the eye icon to toggle whether a column will be visibility shown or visibility_off hidden.
Click Set to apply your column layout.
- Click the + add icon in the upper-left corner.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally. To edit the view in the future, you will need to first unlock it.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes or the clear clear icon to remove them. If the view is locked, click the settings gear icon to open the Settings slider and unlock it.