Creating a Custom Account List View
In VenueOps, you are able to create custom account list views. You may wish to see only accounts managed by a particular user, within certain market segments, from certain lead sources, or in specific cities, states, or countries.
- You may create as many views as you wish.
- Views can be shared with other users on a role-by-role basis. If you are sharing views, we recommend locking them so they cannot be changed accidentally.
To create an account list view:
- Click people Accounts on the left.
Click the filter_list filter icon in the upper-right.
In the Edit Filters slider, you can:
- Select an account manager. Only accounts managed by that user will be displayed.
- Toggle Show Inactive if you want to show accounts that are no longer in use.
For more information about inactive accounts, please see the full article.
- If you want to only show certain market segments, select them from the Market Segments field.
- If you want to only show certain lead sources, select them from the Lead Sources field.
- Type a city to only include that city.
- Type a state or province to only include that region.
- Type a country to only include that country.
The city, state/province, and country fields look for near-exact matches. For example, "US" will include all accounts with "US" or "USA" as their country, but not "United States."
Click Save to apply your filters.
Drag the edge of a column to resize it.
Click the view_column columns icon in the upper-right.
In the Edit Columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the dots on the left to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the visibility eye icon to show or hide a column.
Click Save to apply your column layout.
- Click the + add icon in the upper-left.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the save save and clear clear icons will appear.