Creating a Custom Contact List View
- Click person Contacts on the left.
- Click the filter_list filter icon in the upper-right.
- On the filter contacts slider, you can:
- Check Show Inactive if you want to show contacts that are no longer in use.
For more information about inactive contacts, please see the full article.
- Type a city to only include that city.
- Type a state or province to only include that region.
- Type a country to only include that country.
The city, state/province, and country fields look for near-exact matches. For example, "US" will include all accounts with "US" or "USA" as their country, but not "United States."
- Click Done to apply your filters.
- Click the storage edit layout icon in the upper-right.
- On the edit columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the menu bars icon to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the visibility eye icon to show or hide a column.
- Click Save to apply your column layout.
- Click the + add new view icon in the upper-left.
- On the create view slider:
- Type a name for the view.
- If you're an admin, check Locked if you want to prevent anyone but admins from editing the view.
- If you're an admin, check Default view for all users if you want to make this view the default for every user on the account. This option will be disabled if Private (viewable only by me) is checked. If a different view is already set as the default, this option will be disabled for the older default view.
- Check Private (viewable only by me) if you want this view to be hidden from all other users. This option will be disabled if Default view for all users is checked.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.