You are able to discount specific items on events, such as a rental discount or an F&B discount. To discount items, they'll first have to be added to the event (see this article for instructions about adding items) and discount types will have to have been created on your account. Once the items have been added:
- Go to the event's Financials > Details tab and click the + plus by Discounts.
- In the Add Discount slider, select a discount type.
- Update the description and rate, if needed.
- Click Select Charges to Discount.
- In the Select Charges slider, select the charges you wish to discount. To make selecting certain charges easier, you may group the charges by date or department. Items will note their function (or event-wide details). Rental rates will note their usage.
- When you have selected all charges to discount, click Select.
- When you have entered all information and selected charges, click Save.
The discount will be added.
It will be reflected in the item charges summary...
...as well as in the event totals on the Summary tab.