How are events ordered on the calendar?
When multiple events are on the same day, it's important that they display in a helpful, logical way. Events are sorted by their:
- Definite Blackouts
- Definite Events (including internal)
- Tentative Blackouts
- Tentative Events / Holds (including internal)
- Start time (all-day events first)
On the month calendar and the grid calendar when in spanning mode, events are sorted by the overall event time (first start/last end). On the grid view in single day mode and day view, each block represents a booked space and is sorted by that booked space's time.
- Tentative rank (if applicable)
- End time
- If all of the above information is the same, the events are ordered alphabetically by name.