Adding Room Requirements
You are able to add room requirements to inquiries. This will not add specific rooms to the inquiry, but will let you capture room requirement information (such as capacity and room size) which can later be used when it's time to book the event.
- Click Calendar.
- Go to a date span that includes the inquiry. Once there, the inquiry option will appear in the upper-right along with the number of applicable inquiries. Click Inq to open the inquiries slider.
- Click the inquiry you want to add room requirements to.
- On the details page, click Booking.
- Click add requirements.
- On the add space requirements slider:
- Type a description for the requirement.
- For multi-day inquiries, select the start and end day of the requirement.
- If the room(s) will only be required for part of the day, uncheck All Day, then select a start and end time.
- Enter the number of rooms that are needed for this requirement.
- Optionally enter the attendance. If multiple rooms are included in this requirement, this number will be applied to all of them.
- Optionally enter the area that is required. If multiple rooms are included in this requirement, this number will be applied to all of them.
- Optionally select a room group that could meet the requirement.
Room groups are set in the system admin section of the program. For more information, please see the full article.
- Optionally enter notes about the setup that's needed. If multiple rooms are included in this requirement, this setup will be applied to all of them.
- When all needed information for the requirement is included, click Save.
- Your space requirement has been added to the inquiry. You can continue to add more requirements, as needed.