Editing Rental Rates on Events
To edit rental rates for an event:
- On the event details page, go to Booking > Rental Rates.
- Click the pencil by Rental Rates to open the Rental Rates slider.
- Edit your rental rates as needed. Some notes:
- If you've changed a booked space's date or room, those changes will not be reflected in your rental rates until you open the slider and save.
- If you've changed the number of hours a room was booked for and would like that change reflected in the rental rates, you'll need to update the quantity manually (You can also change the rate type and change it back to update the number of hours booked from the booked space, but be aware that the rate will also update to what is in the price schedule, see below).
- If you change the rate type, the rate amount will update to the default rate in the price schedule, and the quantity will update to the default for the rate type (one for day, number of hours booked for hourly, area for area). The price will then update to reflect those new values.
- If you've added additional rooms to the event, you will need to add rates for those rooms. Click the plus in the header row to add all the rooms with one click, or click the plus by each row to them individually. You can sort the rates by date, room, or usage to group your additions together for easier editing.
- When your edits are complete, click Save. Any proposals, contracts, or invoices using these rental rates must be regenerated to reflect these changes. If you had discounted rental rates, be sure to check the discounts to ensure they are still properly applied.