Creating a Custom Event List View
- Click Events on the left.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the current date range in the upper-right to open a dropdown with range options. Selecting Custom Range will allow you to set any start and end date that is needed.
- Click the current number of events shown per page to open a dropdown with more options for that setting.
- Click the filter icon to open the filter events slider.
- On the filter events slider, you can:
- Select a staff member. Only events where that user has a staff assignment will be displayed.
For more information about staff assignments, please see the full article.
- Begin typing an account name. As you type, a dropdown will appear with suggestions based on what you have typed. Select a suggestion from this list to only show events that involve the selected account.
- Check the event statuses you want to include.
- Check the contract statuses you want to include.
- Uncheck All Event Types if you only want to include certain types. Once you've done so, all your event types will be listed so you can check only those you want to include.
For more information about event types, please see the full article.
- Uncheck All Business Classifications if you only want to include certain classifications. Once you've done so, all your business classifications will be listed so you can check only those you want to include. You won't see this option if business classifications haven't been set up on your account.
For more information about business classifications, please see the full article.
- Select whether or not you want to show internal events and/or blackouts.
- Select whether or not you want to only include events with outstanding balances and/or finalized events.
- Select the rooms you want to include.
- Click Done to apply your filters.
- Click the edit layout icon in the upper-right.
- On the edit columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the bars icon to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the eye icon to show or hide a column.
- Click Save to apply your column layout.
- Certain column headers in the list have the sort icon. You can click these headers to sort the list by that column's data. Clicking the header again will toggle between the list sorting in ascending or descending order.
- You can drag the barriers between the list headers to resize each column.
- Click the add new view icon in the upper-left.
- On the create view slider:
- Type a name for the view.
- If you're an admin, check Locked if you want to prevent anyone but admins from editing the view.
- If you're an admin, check Default view for all users if you want to make this view the default for every user on the account. This option will be disabled if Private (viewable only by me) is checked. If a different view is already set as the default, this option will be disabled for the older default view.
- Check Private (viewable only by me) if you want this view to be hidden from all other users. This option will be disabled if Default view for all users is checked.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.