Creating a Custom Function List View
You must have either the Edit Private Saved Views or the Edit Shared Saved Views permission in order to create a view.
- Click where_to_vote Events on the left.
- Click Functions.
- Click the filter_list filter icon to open the edit filters slider.
- On the edit filters slider, you can:
- Select a date range.
- Past 7 Days and Next 30 Days will always be relative to the day you load the view.
- Selecting Custom will allow you to set any start and end date that is needed.
- Select a staff member. Only functions for events where that user has a staff assignment will be displayed.
For more information about staff assignments, please see the full article.
- Check Show Inactive if you want to show functions on cancelled and lost events.
- Select whether you want to only show functions that are performances.
- Select the rooms you want to include.
- Click Save to apply your filters.
- Click the view_column columns icon in the upper-right.
- On the edit columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the dots on the left to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the visibility eye icon to show or hide a column.
- Click Save to apply your column layout.
- The column the list is sorted by will display the arrow_upward sort icon. You can click other headers to sort the list by that column's data. Clicking the header again will toggle between the list sorting in ascending or descending order.
- You can drag the barriers between the list headers to resize each column.
- In the lower-right corner, click the current number of events shown per page to open a dropdown with more options for that setting.
- Select a date range.
To create a custom view
- Click the + plus icon in the upper-left.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes, or the clear clear icon to remove them.