Create a Proposal
This article will walk you through creating a proposal for an event in VenueOps. The proposal will be created from a custom document template. If you do not have any proposal templates created, please contact us and we'll work with you to get those set up!
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Contracting.
- Click the add add icon next to Proposals.
- On the create proposal slider:
- Name the proposal.
- Add a description. (Optional)
- Select a proposal template from the dropdown.
- Select a contact for the proposal from the dropdown. Only contacts attached to the event will be available.
- Click Save.
- Your proposal has been created. If the event's contract status was No Proposal or Contract, it will be updated to Proposal Created.