★ How do I log in to VenueOps?
VenueOps is a SaaS (software as a service) application, meaning that we host the software on our servers and you access it using a browser and your Internet connection. There is nothing installed on your computers at all. Simply open your browser (we recommend Chrome or Safari), navigate to VenueOps, enter your username and password, and you're ready to go!
To log in to VenueOps:
- Go to the login page for your region. We have several VenueOps regions to give you better performance and so we can do upgrades and maintenance outside your business hours.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
If you're trying to log in and get the message Invalid email, double check the URL entered to be sure you are on the one that matches your venue's location. Also be sure to use the email address which matches the email address on your VenueOps account.
- Depending on your venue's settings, there are several options:
- If your venue is using Single Sign On (SSO), the login page for your identity provider (such as Azure Active Directory) will open. Add your credentials and you'll be logged in to VenueOps. If you've already logged in to your identity provider in your browser, you'll go straight to VenueOps.
- If your venue is not using SSO, you'll be taken to the password page. Enter your password and click Sign in.
- If you've never logged in before (and your venue is not using SSO), you will need to confirm your email via a temporary password, and then set your password.
- A temporary password email was sent to you when you clicked Continue in step one. Copy the password from that email.
- Paste the temporary password into the first field. Type your desired password into the second field, and again in the third field to confirm it. Click Reset Password.
- You are now logged in to VenueOps. You'll stay logged in in this browser for 30 days.
- Once you're logged in, bookmark VenueOps for easy access. For more information, please see:
- Create a Bookmark for instructions for your computer.
- Create a Home Screen Icon for Your Phone or Tablet for instructions for your mobile devices.