Editing a User
This article will walk you through updating a user's information and roles.
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click System Admin.
- Click person Users on the left.
- Click the user you want to edit to open their details slider.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Edit User slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Update the user's name.
- Update the user's email address. Because this is used to log in, each user must have a unique email address.
- Update the user's language override. This is used if this user would prefer to have VenueOps display in a language other than the one your account is set to. If they already have one set, you can change it to a different language or remove it. If removed, VenueOps will display in the account's default language for them.
English and Chinese are the languages supported by VenueOps, at this time.
- Add the System Admin role to or remove it from the the user's system roles.
- Update the user's roles.
- When all the desired changes have been made, click Save.