Using PDF Preview
When you create a document in VenueOps, you are able to preview it before downloading. Click the picture_as_pdf PDF preview icon to see your document.
Click the download arrow in the upper-right of the viewer to download your PDF. For information about Chrome settings, please visit Chrome support.
- Open the Chrome menu in the upper-right corner of your browser window.
- Enter pdf in the settings search bar.
- Click Site Settings.
- Click Additional content settings toward the bottom.
- Click PDF documents. Toggle the option Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome to the off position.
Click the download arrow in the upper-right of the viewer to download your PDF. For information about Firefox settings, please visit Firefox Support.
- Open the Firefox menu in the upper-right corner of your browser window.
- Select Options.
- Search pop. Uncheck the box for Block pop-up windows or click the button to allow exceptions, and enter https://venueops.com
- Delete your last search, pop, from the search bar. Search for pdf.
- Next to Portable Document Format (PDF), under the Action column, select Open in Firefox.
Hover in the bottom-center of the previewer window for the menu to appear. Click the download icon (highlighted below) in the viewer to download your PDF. For more information about Safari settings and PDF viewing, please visit Safari Support.
Please note, on mobile devices, PDFs are handled by your built-in operating system.
On Android when you tap the picture_as_pdf preview icon, you will be prompted to download the file.
After the file is downloaded, you can open the file from your notification bar.
On Safari for iPhone, click the center button to download your PDF.