Create a Custom Operations View
- Click local_shipping Operations on the left.
- Customize your view via the filtering and change tracking options.
Click the filter_list filter icon to open the Filters slider.
In the slider, you can:
- Filter to only show event-wide details and functions from a selected event.
- Filter to only show details for the selected department(s).
- Filter to only show functions with the selected status(es).
- Filter to only show functions with the selected type(s).
- Select whether event-wide functions are displayed.
- Select whether details for no-room functions are displayed.
- Select whether functions without any items or instructions should be displayed.
- Select the rooms that should be included.
Once your filters are set, click Set.
Click the published_with_changes change tracking icon to open the Change Tracking slider.
Check Show Changes to display changes to functions, items, and instructions. You can also:
- Check Show Changes Only to exclude any functions or details which do not have changes.
- Change the time frame of the changes. Choose changes in the last 24 hours, 12 hours, 6 hours, or click Custom to specify a date and time.
- Select which changes you'd like to see.
Once you've selected your options, click Set.
- Click the + plus icon to open the Create View slider.
- In the slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
Each saved view is "owned" by its creator. If the owner's user account is deactivated, the saved view is no longer shown in the application and the ical feed is unpublished. This behavior is to ensure data security. To keep critical saved views, they must be copied to a new owner. See Copy a Saved View for instructions.
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you're sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally. To make changes to a locked view, you will first need to unlock it.
- When you're done setting up the view, click Save.
Your new view will now be the selected view.
If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes or the clear clear icon to remove them. If the view is locked, click the settings gear icon to open the Settings slider and unlock it.