Create an Instruction Set
Instruction sets allow you to add a group of several instructions to an event at once. This can be helpful when you have a group of instructions that are usually added to an event together or may have pre-filled descriptions.
To create an instruction set:
- Click on your name in the upper-left corner.
- Select Inventory & Prices.
- Click Instruction Sets.
- Click the add_circle icon to open the Create Instruction Set slider.
- Add a name.
- Click Add Instruction in the category where you want to add an instruction.
- Enter a title (required) and description. You can resize the description field using the lines in the lower-right corner of the text box.
- Reorder instructions by clicking and dragging the icon.
- Click the red X to delete an instruction.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The instructions are grouped by department then category based on how your inventory library is organized.
Your instruction set has been created.