Create an Instruction Set
Instruction sets allow you to add a group of several instructions to an event at once. This can be helpful when you have a group of instructions that are usually added to an event together or may have pre-filled descriptions.
To create an instruction set:
- Click on your name in the upper-left corner.
- Select Inventory & Prices.
- Click Instruction Sets.
- Click the add_circle icon to open the Create Instruction Set slider.
- Add a name.
- Click Add Instruction in the category where you want to add an instruction.
- Enter a title (required) and description. You can resize the description field using the lines in the lower-right corner of the text box.
- Reorder instructions by clicking and dragging the icon.
- Click the red X to delete an instruction.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The instructions are grouped by department then category based on how your inventory library is organized.
If you have instructions which are not specific to a department, they can be added to General Instructions at the bottom.
Your instruction set has been created.