Copy an Instruction Set
Instruction sets allow you to add a group of several instructions to an event at once. This can be helpful when you have a group of instructions that are usually added to an event together or may have pre-filled descriptions. If you have similar sets of instructions, you may want to copy an instruction set then edit it instead of creating one from the beginning.
To copy an Instruction set:
- Click on your name in the upper-left corner.
- Select Inventory & Prices.
- Click Instruction Sets.
- Click the instruction set you want to copy to open its slider.
- Click the file_copy icon.
- A copy of your instruction set has been added.
- Click the instruction set to open its slider.
- Click the edit icon.
- Edit the name.
- Click Save when you are done.
Your changes have been saved.