Manage Attendance Types
System roles needed: System Admin
When adding information for post-show reporting for your live entertainment events, you have the option to track different attendance types.
Attendance types are only available for event types that are designated as Live Entertainment. For more information about event types, please see Adding, Editing, and Removing Event Types.
To update attendance types:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Click Events.
- Click Performances.
- Click Attendance Types.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Attendance Types slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Click a name field to update an attendance type's name.
- Click Add Attendance Type to add a new attendance type.
- Uncheck the Active box to inactivate an attendance type.
- Click the X to remove newly added types.
- When you are done updating your attendance types, click Save.
Your attendance types have been updated.