Manage Post-Show Note Sets
When adding information for post-show reporting for your live-entertainment events, you have the option to add post-show notes to your performances. You may want to add notes for different departments, such as Front of House or Production, or notes to enter information about any issues or notes for improvement.
To add or update note sets:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Click Events.
- Click Performances.
- Click Note Sets.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Note Sets slider.
- Click Add Note Set to add a new note set.
- In the slider, you can:
Notes are identified by their titles. Changing the title of a note will erase any of the information in the description that has already been added to performances.
- Click a name field to update the name of a note set.
- Uncheck the Active box to inactivate a note set.
- Reorder notes in a set by clicking and dragging the icon.
- Add or edit the title.
- Enter a description. This will be pre-filled whenever the note set is added to a performance.
- Click the X to remove newly added note sets or individual notes.
- Click Add Note to add a new note within a set.
- To add another note set, click Add Note Set.
- When you are done with your updates, click Save.
Your note sets have been updated.