Manage Performance Revenue Types
System roles needed: System Admin
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Click event Events.
- Click the right arrow.
- Click Performances.
- Click Revenue Types.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Revenue Types slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Add or update the names of your revenue types.
- Optionally select revenue streams for your revenue types. To remove a stream, click the clear clear icon. If a revenue stream is selected, the revenue amounts will be included in the overall event revenue totals. For more information, please see the Manage Revenue Streams article.
- Check or uncheck Active for existing revenue types, or remove newly added revenue types by clicking the clear clear icon.
- Click Add Revenue Type to add as many additional revenue types as you need.
- When you're done updating your revenue types, click Save.
Your revenue types have been updated. By default, inactive types will not appear in the list. You can click the eye icon to toggle whether they are visibility shown or visibility_off hidden.