Manage Post-Show Reports for Performances
This article assumes that your event has functions that are marked as performances and has had post-show reporting and ticket scaling configured. If not, please see these articles for more information:
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click the right arrow.
- Click Live Entertainment.
- Click Performances.
- Open the post-show report slider:
- For a performance without an existing post-show report, click No Post-Show Report Entered.
- For a performance that already has a post-show report, click View Post-Show Report
- In the slider, you can add or update:
Please note that the only fields that you selected options for in the Set Performance Configuration slider are displayed.
- Ticket Counts
- Click the edit edit pencil. A slider opens where you can edit your information. Click Save when you're done.
The Totals section will consolidate the information from each of the event's performances to give you an overall view. The per cap amounts for each revenue type is calculated by dividing the revenue type's total by the total event attendance.