View or Download a Post-Show Report
This article will walk you through viewing or downloading a post-show report for an event in VenueOps. The post-show report will be created from a custom document template. If you do not have any post-show report templates created, please contact us and we'll work with you to get those set up!
- Go to the event details page > Live Entertainment > Performances. Click the performance that you want to view the post show report for.
- If you do not see the Live Entertainment tab on the event, the selected event type might not be designated as Live Entertainment. For more information about event types, please see Adding, Editing, and Removing Event Types.
- If you do not see any performances listed, no functions have been designated as such for this event. For more information on flagging functions as performances, please see Performances.
- Click the picture_as_pdf PDF icon to open the previewer.
- You can download or print from within the previewer.