Edit a Contact Group
Permissions needed: Accounts & Contacts > Edit
- Click Contacts, then Groups.
- Click the contact group you want to edit, then click the edit pencil icon.
- You can now edit the group name.
- Click [#] Contacts Selected to open the Select Contacts slider.
- Start typing the name of a contact you want to add or remove in the search bar. Contacts containing what you typed start to appear in the left column. The previously selected and newly added contacts appear in the right column.
- Click a contact to add it.
- To remove a contact, click their name in the left column with the left-pointing red arrow, or the red X next to their name in the right column.
- When you're done editing the contact group, click Save on the Select Contacts slider.
- Click Save on the Edit [Contact Group Name] slider.