Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) enables users to add an additional layer of security to the login process by prompting for a different six digit code each time a user attempts to log in.
VenueOps supports the following authentication applications:
- Google Authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Select My Settings.
- Go to the Security Settings tab.
- Click the edit pencil icon by Multifactor Authentication Settings.
- Check MFA and then click Set Up Authenticator.
- With your mobile device, scan the QR code and enter the six digit code from your app.
Once MFA is configured for a user, they will be prompted for a different six digit code each time they attempt to log into VenueOps.