★ How do I contact the VenueOps Team?
The easiest way to contact us is by using Beacon in the application. Click help_outline Help in the left navigation to open the Beacon and toggle to Ask in the header. This is not a chat, so please be as specific in your note as you would in an email!
We can also be contacted via email:
- Clients in the Americas and Middle East:
- Clients in Europe:
- Clients in the Asia Pacific region:
Below are some notes to assist us in resolving your issue as quickly as possible:
- For general questions:
- Please be as specific as possible.
- If we're troubleshooting a particular event, please include the event name, event date(s), and a screenshot or screen recording of the behavior when possible.
- For updates to Document Templates or Reports/Dashboards:
- Include the names of all items which should be updated.
- Please be as specific as possible about the changes to be made. For templates, if there are extensive changes please send a document with changes marked.
- For reports and dashboard issues:
- Be as specific as possible when describing the issue.
- Include the date range or other parameters to use when testing the Report/Dashboard.
- Include screenshots of errors when possible.
We look forward to speaking with you!