Adding and Editing Reference Data
There are various pieces of information throughout the program used when booking events, creating traces, and assigning inventory items:
- To create an account, you must assign a lead source and market segment.
- To mark an event as lost, you must assign a reason for loss.
- When you create a task, you may assign a task type.
- When you attach a contact to an event, you may assign the contact a role.
- Prices are assigned to inventory items per unit.
- If you would like to use the probability of closing spinner, you may create break points (e.g. 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- When adding a payment, you may assign a payment type.
All of these items are added, edited, and removed in the Admin section of the application. To access the Admin section, you must have the System Admin role. We have individual articles for each of these items: