Managing Functions on the Calendar Summary Slider
This article will walk you through managing functions from the event summary slider. This allows you to easily build out the event schedule for your live events without leaving the calendar.
This article will walk you through:
Adding Functions from the Summary Slider
- Find the event you want to manage functions for on the calendar.
- Click the event to open its summary slider. If you're using the grid or day calendars, you may need to click View Summary after clicking the event to open its summary slider.
- Click Functions in the slider.
- Click + Functions. If your event already has functions, click the edit pencil icon.
- In the Functions slider, you can:
- Set a function name.
- Set a room. (Optional) Only rooms that have been booked for the event will appear in the dropdown. If a combo room is booked, its member rooms will also be listed.
- Set a date.
- Set whether the function lasts all day. If the function is not all day, set a start time. You can also set an end time, but it will be automatically set to the start time if left blank.
- If you want the function to appear on the event's calendar block(s), check the Cal box.
- If the function is a performance, check the Perf box.
- Click the X to remove a function.
- Click + Function again to add as many functions as you need.
If there are existing functions in the slider, a search field will be available in the upper-right. You can filter by words in the function names and/or room names by typing in the search field.
- When you have all the desired functions entered, click Save.
All the functions for this event will be listed in the Functions tab of the summary slider. You can click the edit pencil icon to edit the functions, if needed.
Displaying Functions on Your Calendar
You can also adjust your settings so functions marked to appear on the calendar will be listed on their event's calendar blocks.
- Click the storage display settings icon.
- In the slider, click the Info field to expand its options.
- Make sure Functions is checked.
- Click Save.
Any function that has the Cal box checked...
...will now be listed on its appropriate event block.