Creating a Custom Avails View
In VenueOps, you are able to create custom views to share your avails. This will allow you to have a view for each venue on your account.
- You may create as many views as you wish.
- Views can be shared with other users on a role-by-role basis. If you are sharing views, we recommend locking them so they cannot be changed accidentally.
- If you have the Sys Admin role, you may publish a view to an external calendar application such as Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple Calendar (see this article for more information).
Avails View Options
To access the avails view options, click the filter_list filter icon in the upper-right corner of the calendar.
The avails view options are divided into three sections: Display Options, Export Options, and Rooms.
- Display Options
- How you would like holds to display: "Tentatives Exist", the number of holds on each date ("2 Tentatives Exist"), the type of tentatives ("Concert"), or tentative types and ranks ("Concert-T1").
- How you would like definite events to display: "Definite Event", or the type of event ("Concert").
If an event has "hide event details" off and "show name on avails (if confirmed)" on, then the event name will display no matter the avails setting.
- Export Options
- For information about export options, please see Creating a Custom Avails Header.
- Which rooms you would like to be included. Please note that each room will display on its own calendar grid.
Once you have updated your options, click Save at the bottom of the slider.
Creating a New View
- Make the desired changes to your view. Click the + plus by the view list in the upper-left corner of your calendar.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Saved Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally.
- Once you have named your view and selected your options, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes, or the clear clear icon to remove them.