Creating a Custom Avails View
In VenueOps, you are able to create custom views to share your avails. This will allow you to have a view for each venue on your account.
- You may create as many views as you wish.
- Views can be shared with other bookers, but only Admins can lock views. If you aren't an Admin, we don't recommend sharing views since anyone can change them.
- Views can be edited by any booker on the account.
- You may publish a view to an external calendar application such as Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple Calendar (see this article for more information).
Avails View Options
To access the avails view options, click the funnel icon in the upper-right corner of the calendar.
You may choose:
- How you would like holds to display: "Tentatives Exist", the number of holds on each date ("2 Tentatives Exist"), or the type of tentatives ("Concert").
- How you would like confirmed events to display: "Confirmed Event", or the type of event ("Concert").
If an event has "hide name from non-bookers" off and "show name on avails (if confirmed)" on, then the event name will display no matter the avails setting.
- Which rooms you would like to be included. Please note that each room will display on its own calendar grid.
Once you have updated your filtering options, click Done at the bottom of the slider.
Creating a New View
- Make the desired changes to your view. Click the plus by the view list in the upper left corner of your calendar.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. If you are an Admin, you have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. If you would like to share the view, uncheck Private. If you are not an admin, this is your only option.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view with other bookers, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it.
- Make the view the default view for all bookers. This view will load for the bookers instead of the system default view.
- Once you have named your view and selected your options, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save icon to save your changes, or the clear icon to remove them.