Creating Event Summaries, Hold Confirmations, and Other Documents
We are able to create templates for event documents such as summaries, announcements, hold confirmations, and more. You may then easily create those documents for each event via the calendar summary slider or the event details page and email them from VenueOps.
To access the documents tab/slider:
- On the calendar, click an event to open its summary slider. In the slider, click the menu icon, and select View Documents:
- Or on the event details page, go to the Documents tab.
To create a document:
- Click the plus by Summaries.
- Name your document.
- Choose a template from the drop down.
- Click Save.
- The document has been created.
- Click on the document name to access more options:
- Download: download the summary as a PDF
- Edit document: open the document in a rich text editor to make changes before distribution
- Rename: rename the document
- Remove: remove the document (Careful - there isn't a confirmation warning!)
To email your document:
- Click the envelope icon.
- Choose the document you wish to send from the drop down list.
- Add your recipient(s). You may search in your address book (recommended) or type in the email address.
- Send a copy to me will be checked by default. This allows you to have a record of when you sent the document and who you sent it to.
- Add a subject (required) and a message (optional).
- Click Send Summary.