Confirming Events and Releasing Holds
Once you are ready to confirm a date and release holds on the others, you may do that from the calendar.
- Click on an event to open its summary slider.
- Click the edit icon in the Spaces section.
- Click Set Times to set the times for all spaces on all days. To set the times for a specific space, click its current time.
- Click Set Status at the top to set the status for all spaces on all days. To set the status for a single day, click Set Status on that day's line. You can also set the status for a specific space by clicking its current status.
- Click the remove icon by a date or space to release it. As long as you haven't saved yet, you can click the remove icon again to undo the removal.
- If your system admin has set them up, click Set Usages to set the usage for all spaces on all days. To set the usage for a single day, click Set Usages on that day's line. You can also set the usage for a specific space by clicking its current usage.
For more information, please see the full article.
- When you have made all of your changes, click Save.
Once one space or date is confirmed, the overall event status will update to confirmed.
If the Hide event details setting is on, you'll be asked if you want to toggle it off.
If you removed any spaces from the event, the Spaces section of the summary slider will now have an option to Show [X] Removed Spaces.
Clicking that option will display all spaces removed from the event. You can also click the copy icon to copy the removed spaces to your clipboard.