Managing Contact Roles
This article will walk you through managing the contact roles for your account.
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click System Admin.
- In the left menu, click event Events.
- Click Contact Roles.
- Click the blue-circled edit edit icon to open the Edit Contact Roles slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Click into a role's name field to update its name.
- Check or uncheck Standard Role. Users will be reminded on the event details page if contacts with standard roles have not been added to an event (see below).
- Click + Add Contact Role to add a new contact role.
- Click the delete remove icon next to a role to remove it.
- When you are done making changes, click Save.
Your contact roles can be chosen when adding an event.
You can also add, change, or remove the contacts on an event from the details page. Standard roles will be listed even if there is not a contact assigned to that role. You can assign a standard role by clicking the edit edit icon for it (or a contact you want to give the role to) or by clicking the blue-circled + add icon to add a contact to the event.
You may also choose to view certain contact roles on your calendar. Select the roles you want to view in the display settings.
For more info about custom calendar views, please see the full article.