Adding Inventory Items
To add items to your inventory:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click the category you would like to add your items to.
- In the category's slider, click the + add icon.
- You will have fields for:
- The name of your item.
- The units your item is counted by.
For directions on how to add or edit your units, please see this article.
- The stock level of your item. (Optional)
For more information about stock levels and what you can do with them, please see this article.
- Check if this is a deposit item. Deposit items are not included in event revenue and are used if you would like to invoice for deposits.
More information is available about invoicing for deposits here.
- Check No quantity required if this item will be used for information for event orders. You will not be able to add a cost or price to these items and they cannot be billed for.
More information is available about info items here.
- The description of your item. The description will be copied into the function when you add the item and can be edited for the event. This is useful for menus: you can add the standard menu to the description in the inventory library, and once you've added the menu to the function you can update it with any changes your client wishes.
- To add additional items, click Add Item. If you need to have more than one unit available for an item (such as per person and per event), simply add the item once for each unit.
- If you've added too many items, click the X remove icon to remove any you don't need.
- Once you've added all of your items, click Save.
- The items you've added will be listed on the category slider.