Editing Inventory Items
To update an item's information:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click the category that contains the item you want to edit to open its slider.
- In the slider, click the item you want to edit.
- In the Edit Item slider:
- Make any needed changes to the item's name.
- Make any needed changes to the units the item is counted by.
For directions on how to add or edit your units, please see this article
- Make any needed changes to the item's description.
- Check (or uncheck) Deposit Item to indicate that this is a deposit.
More information is available about invoicing for deposits here.
- Check (or uncheck) No quantity required if this item will be used for information for event orders. You will not be able to add a cost or price to these items and they cannot be billed for.
More information is available about info items here.
- Make any needed changes to the item's stock level.
For more information about stock levels and what you can do with them, please see this article.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.