Creating a Price Schedule
You are able to add standard pricing for your inventory items as well as standard rental rates for the various rooms in your venue using price schedules. A price schedule is a rate sheet, where you enter the costs (internal expense of an item) and prices (external/what you charge the customer) of inventory items, rental rates, service charges, taxes and other fees. If you have different pricing for different types of clients, you can create separate price schedules to make it easy to apply the correct pricing to your events. Common price schedules are:
- Non-profit (used if you have different pricing — if you simply need to not charge taxes, accounts can be marked as tax exempt)
- Internal (often used with clients such as university campuses where university clients are charged differently than external rentals)
- Each year: Standard 2020, Standard 2021, etc. (this allows you to set pricing for future events without changing pricing for current events)
- Exhibitor (used by exhibitors to order items for their booths for trade shows, etc.)
To create a price schedule:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click Price Schedules.
- Click the + add icon to open the Create Price Schedule slider.
- Name your price schedule.
- Click Save.
- Click the price schedule you just created to open its slider.
- In the slider, click the edit pencil icon to open the Edit Price Schedule slider.
- Toggle Exhibitor Pricing on.
- Click Save.
- This schedule will now have the Exhibitor Pricing label in the price schedules list and be available to use with exhibitor orders. For more information about exhibitor ordering, please see the full article.
We recommend setting up any necessary GL codes, taxes, and service charges before adding pricing to your new schedule.
For more information: