Creating a Price Schedule
You are able to add standard pricing for your inventory items as well as standard rental rates for the various rooms in your venue. If you have different pricing for different types of clients, you can create separate price schedules to make it easy to apply the correct pricing to your events. Common price schedules are:
- Non-profit (used if you have different pricing — if you simply need to not charge taxes, accounts can be marked as tax exempt)
- Internal (often used with clients such as university campuses where university clients are charged differently than external rentals)
- Each year: Standard 2020, Standard 2021, etc. (this allows you to set pricing for future events without changing pricing for current events)
- Exhibitor (used by exhibitors to order items for their booths for trade shows, etc.)
To create a price schedule:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click Price Schedules.
- Click the blue-circled + add icon.
- Name your price schedule.
- Click Save.
- Click the price schedule you just created to open its slider.
- In the slider, click the edit edit icon.
- Toggle Exhibitor Pricing on.
- Click Save.
Now that your price schedule is created, you'll first create GL codes (if needed), taxes, and service charges. Then you'll be able to apply those to your categories and items as well as add in your default cost and pricing.
For more information: