Adding and Editing Service Charges
If you have standard service charges, you are able to create them in your price schedule and then apply them to inventory categories. When items in those categories are applied to an event, the service charges will be applied as well.
This article will walk you through creating, editing, and removing the service charges in a price schedule. For information on applying these charges, please see this article.
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click Price Schedules.
- Click the price schedule you want to work with to open its slider.
- Click Service Charges.
Follow the directions for what you would like to do:
Adding Service Charges
- Click the + add icon next to Service Charges.
- Name the service charge.
- Enter the service charge rate.
- Select any applicable taxes. For more information about taxes, please see the full article.
- Select a GL code, if applicable. For more information about GL codes, please see the full article.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps as needed until all of your service charges have been created.
Editing Service Charges
- Click the service charge you want to edit.
- Make any changes that are needed.
- Click Save.
Removing Service Charges
- Click the service charge you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove the service charge.
This is permanent and cannot be undone.