How can I find my cancelled or lost events?
Most of the default views in VenueOps do not include events which are "inactive" - events which have been marked as cancelled or as lost. You are able to find and view those events easily, though.
- Search: If you are searching for a specific inactive event and you know its name or unique ID number, you can use the Search. Click on Search in the left navigation. In the search slider, click on Showing and make sure Inactive is checked. You can now search by the event's name or ID number, and it will appear in search results.
- Calendar and Event List: If you're not sure of the name of an event but you know when it was scheduled, or if you'd like to see lost/cancelled events over a time frame, you can update the filters on both the calendar and events list to include inactive events.
- On either the calendar or event list, click the filter_list funnel icon to open the filtering settings slider.
- In the Statuses section, check inactive. If you wish to only view inactive events, be sure to uncheck definite and tentative.
- Update any other filtering which may be useful -- filter to view only certain event types, or only events booked in certain spaces. Once you've made all your selections, click Done at the bottom of the slider.
- If you'd like to refer to this view in the future, click Save As by the view drop down. Simply name your view and save it!
These methods of finding inactive events are based on the dates the event was booked for, not when it was marked as lost or cancelled. If your goal is to report on lost business - how many opportunities, value, reasons - please see the Reports section of the program. We have standard Lost Business Detail and Summary reports. If those reports don't meet your needs, contact us!