Notifications: Staying on Top of Your Tasks
We have several email notification options to keep you in the loop on the tasks that you've created or that have been assigned to you:
- Task Assigned to Me: You will receive an email whenever someone assigns a task to you, whether it's a single task or from a task template that has been applied to an event. You will not receive an email for any task which you've assigned to yourself.
- My Task Completed: You will receive an email whenever a task is completed that you had created or was assigned to you. If you delegate a large number of tasks, you may also view tasks you've created and assigned to others on your Tasks page.
- My Task(s) Due: This email is a daily digest which will be delivered to you each day between 7:00 am and 8:00 am. It will list all your tasks due today, as well as any overdue tasks.
To turn on task notifications:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click My Settings.
- Click the edit pencil icon by Email Notifications.
- Select the notifications you would like to receive.
- Click Save.
If you ever wish to stop receiving notifications, simply update these settings. Each email will also include a link which takes you straight to that page. Please do not mark them as spam!