Editing a Task Template
This article will walk you through editing a task template.
- Click check_circle_outline Tasks.
- Click Templates.
- Click the template you want to edit.
- To update the template, you can:
- Type a new name for the template.
- Type a new title for the tasks.
- Edit the relative due date. You can set tasks to be due when the template is applied or a specified number of days before the start of the event, after the end of the event, or after the date the event was created.
- You can set the task's type from the dropdown.
- Add a default description. This can include any information needed to complete the task. A new slider will open where you will enter your description and click Save. Please note that the default description will be auto-populated into this task any time this task template is applied. It can be edited once applied to your event.
- Reassign the tasks by clicking the currently assigned users (or Unassigned) to open the Assign User slider.
- Click the X icon next to a task to remove it from the template. Be careful: all of its dependent tasks will be removed, as well.
- Click Add Task to add more tasks to the template or the + icon next to a task to add a dependent task. Dependent tasks are not created until the task they are dependent on is marked complete.
- When all of your changes have been made, click Save.