Apply a Task Template
This article will walk you through applying task templates to events:
Apply Task Templates When Booking an Event
You are able to select task templates to be applied to the event as you book it. If there are templates you will be applying to most of your events, you can set them as defaults. For more information, please see Set a Default Task Template.
- While you are in the process of adding an event, click in the Task Templates field.
- Select any templates that you want to apply to your new event.
- Click away from the field. The selected templates will be listed.
When you finish creating the event, the tasks in all selected templates will be added to the new event. Any tasks assigned to staff assignments will remain unassigned until the staff assignment is designated on the event.
Apply Task Templates on the Event Details Page
- Tasks > Edit
- To access the event details page, view access to the venue is needed
- On the event's details page, go to the Task tab.
- Click the view_list template icon to open the Apply Task Templates slider.
- Click in the Task Templates field and select the templates you want to apply to your event.
- Click Save.
The tasks in all selected templates have been added to the event. Any tasks assigned to staff assignments will remain unassigned until the staff assignment is designated on the event.