Setting a Default Task Template
This article will walk you through setting a default task template for your events and series. Note that this will only affect your workflow; other users will need to set their own default templates.
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click My Settings.
- Click the edit pencil icon next to Event Defaults to open the slider.
- In the slider, click the Default Task Templates field to expand the selector.
- Check any templates you want to be selected by default when creating events and series.
- When you have the desired templates selected as defaults, click Save.
The selected task templates will now be applied by default to events you create.
Whenever you open the Create Event or Create Series sliders, your default task templates will already be selected. You can always deselect your defaults by:
- Clicking the X icon in a chip to remove an individual template.
- Clicking the X icon for the field to remove them all at once.
- Clicking the field itself to check/uncheck the desired task templates in the selector.