Completing a Task
This article will walk you through completing a task.
If you don't need to add a result or change the completion date, the quickest way to complete a task is to click the box to the left of the task.
If you need to capture additional information, e.g. adding notes from a call or changing the completion date, follow these steps:
- Click the task you want to complete to open its slider.
- Click Complete to open the Complete Task slider.
- Type the result of the task. (Optional)
- Set the completion date if it is different from the current date.
- Click Save.
- With your task now complete, you can click Follow Up to create a follow up task. The Create Task slider will open with the same account, event, and/or contact selected as your completed task.