Calendar Filtering Options
This article walks you through how to filter your calendar - only displaying certain events based on their staff assignment, account, status, event type, room, etc. You may also:
- Color code your calendar based on status, room, or event type. See this article.
- Choose what information displays for each event as well as if events should span across days or appear as single-day events. See this article about display options.
You are able to save your changes to use again by creating custom calendar views.
To access the filtering options, click the filter icon in the upper-right corner of the calendar.
You may filter events by:
- The staff person assigned to any of your staff assignments. This option allows you to see a view of "your" events.
- The event's account.
- The overall status of the event. You can create a confirmed-only view, or even create an inactive view so that you can see released holds or lost business at a glance. Please note that this filter looks at the overall event status, not individual booked space statuses. If you are filtering by confirmed events and a confirmed event has one space which is still tentative, that space will still appear.
- The contract status of the event. Want to check for confirmed events without a contract? Just filter by confirmed status and then check all the contract statuses except Contract Signed.
- Event type.
- Business Classification
- You may toggle internal events, blackouts, publicity dates, and notes on or off.
- You may choose to only display events with an outstanding balance (please see this article for more information on how event financials are calculated).
- You may choose to only display events which have been finalized (more about finalizing events here).
- By room(s).
Once you have updated your filtering options, click Done at the bottom of the slider. If you wish to use this view again, don't forget to save the changes to your view after applying the filters! Click the save icon in the upper-left corner by the view drop down.