★ Exhibitor Ordering
The Exhibitor Ordering component of VenueOps is designed to allow you to manage any order requirements the exhibitor has from the venue. For example, if an exhibitor requires power and IT services, these can be assigned and invoiced by the venue within the software. Additionally, we also offer the ability to take the ordering process online via the VenueOps Exhibitor Store, so the exhibitor can choose the event they wish to place an order for, select their requirements and even pay with a credit card, greatly reducing any double handling that traditionally had to take place between the venue and the exhibitor.
If you are interested in adding the Exhibitor Ordering module to your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up your Account
Before you're able to accept exhibitor orders, you'll need to do some account setup:
- Our support team will enable the feature on your account (if you are interested, please contact our sales team at email@example.com).
- Designate certain event types as using the feature (instructions here).
- Create exhibitor price schedules which contain the items which are available for this event. You may wish to have a price schedule for all your exhibitions, or copy one which can be customized for each event. You can also have advance price schedules, standard price schedules, etc -- all of which can then be configured on the event.
- Contact our support team to create exhibitor invoice and exhibitor service order templates.
- If you will be using online ordering, you will also need to:
- Set up a payment gateway
- If you would like to post a list of current events for ordering on your website, contact us for iframe code to embed on your website. Each event will also have a direct link created when you configure the event.
Configuring an Event
Once your account is set up, you'll be able to configure individual events for ordering. You'll be specifying the dates of the exhibition (if they are different from the event), when the online store closes, and choosing the invoice and service order templates. You'll also want to choose one or more price schedules and specify when each one is effective. For step by step instructions:
You are able to take exhibitor orders within VenueOps (payment will, at this time, need to be processed externally) or via the online Exhibitor Store. For more information:
- Taking orders manually within VenueOps:
- Taking orders online: Making an Exhibition Live on your Website
You are able to see a summary of all your orders on the Orders tab on the event details page. You can:
- Search for a specific order by exhibitor name, order number, or online order number.
- View order details by clicking on the exhibitor name
- Download all service orders for the event by clicking the download icon
Fulfilling Exhibitor Service Orders
You may download exhibitor service orders individually or download all orders for an event. You may also download all orders over a date range.
- To download the service order for a single order, open the order details slider (on the Exhibitions or Orders tab) and click the download icon.
- To download all service orders for an event, go to the Orders tab and click the download icon.
- Your operations staff will be able to download all exhibitor service orders for a date range on the Events List page.