Configure an Event for Exhibitor Orders
Permissions needed: Exhibitor Ordering > Edit
- On the event's details page, go to the Exhibitors tab and click Configure Exhibition.
- Enter the start and end date of your exhibition - these are the dates which will display in your exhibitor store for this exhibition. in addition, if you are tracking stock levels, these are the dates for which the items will be considered in use.
- Choose the invoice and service order templates you would like to use for this event. If no templates are listed, please contact us
- Click Save.
- If the event should be available at this time on your website for ordering:
If your exhibitor store is not activated, the following steps will not be available. For more information about how to set up the exhibitor store, please see Online Exhibitor Store Setup.
- Click the edit pencil icon.
- Enter the last date to order as the store close date, and add a closing time as well (optional). The is the date and time when the event will no longer display on your website.
- Select Available for Online Ordering. Note that you will need to select price schedules before orders can be placed.
- Click Save.
- Click the add plus icon by Price Schedules.
- Select a price schedule from the drop down.
- Enter when the price schedule should become active. A date is required, but a time is optional (if you don't enter a time, it will become active at midnight). The price schedule will stay active until another price schedule's start date or the store close date.
- Click Save. You may also add additional price schedules as needed.
- Your exhibition is ready to go! contact us for an iframe that can be embedded on your website and will list all available events. When you would like to post this event, click the pencil icon by Setup and check Available for Online Ordering. You may also share the direct link to this event with your client, which they can pass on to their exhibitors.
In order to accept online orders, you will need to set up a payment gateway.