Make an Exhibition Live on Your Website
- To set up an exhibition: Exhibitor Ordering > Edit
- To set up a payment gateway: System Admin
To list an exhibition on your website, it needs to be ready for ordering. Make sure that:
- Your Exhibitor Store is enabled.
- You have set up a payment gateway on your account.
- The Available for Online Ordering checkbox is checked.
- The store close date is in the future.
- A price schedule has been assigned to the exhibition and its start date is effective now.
To check the first three items, go to the Exhibitors tab on the event's details page. The Available for Online Ordering checkbox and the store close date can be edited under Setup, and price schedules can be added (click the plus) or edited (click the price schedule) on the right.
For more information about how to set up your exhibition, please see Configure an Event for Exhibitor Orders.
You will have to be a System Admin to enable your exhibitor store and set up a payment gateway. To check if this is set up yet, click on your name in the upper-left corner and select System Admin. In the system admin section, go to the payments tab.
- If the exhibitor store is not enabled, please see Online Exhibitor Store Setup.
- Click the Edit Payment Gateway link. You'll be taken to the payments app where you'll see if a payment gateway is set up and, if not, add those settings. We have step-by-step instructions in Set Up a Payment Gateway.